*** PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE FOR ALL PURCHASES, SERVICES AND TREATMENTS.
- We accept cash, checks (established clients only), Debit, Visa, MC, AMEX and Discover.
- We DO NOT extend credit or offer billing or in-house payment plans.
- We DO accept third-party financing and payment options through CareCredit and ScratchPay.
- Pre-qualification/Application is required for these financing options.
Please visit their websites or inquire with our staff PRIOR to treatment, for details.
- New client visits require a deposit of $100 to hold your appointment.
- Dental, surgical, and anesthetic procedures require a $200 deposit to be paid at time of scheduling.
- Ultrasound/Echocardiogram procedures require full pre-payment at time of scheduling.
- Surgical and hospitalization services may require full or partial payment based upon the estimated treatment plan cost at the time of admission/hospitalization.
Cancellation, Late & Missed Appointment Policy
If you are not able to keep an appointment, we ask that you call us promptly so we may offer that appointment to another patient in need.
Failure to be present at the time of a scheduled Exam or Surgical/Dental appointment will be recorded as a missed appointment on your account and fees may apply.
Exam appointments that are 10 or more minutes late for check-in will be required to reschedule; fees may apply.
- 4 hours' advanced notice is required to change or cancel your appointment to avoid fees.
- Missed or late cancelled appointments will incur a $93 fee.
- Dental/Surgical appointments must be cancelled by 9am, 48 hours prior to the date of the procedure to avoid cancellation fees.
- Missed and late-cancelled Dental/Surgical appointments will forfeit their pre-paid deposit of $200.
We understand there are times when emergency situations present themselves that are beyond your control. We will do our best to work with you to reschedule without an applicable fee when possible.
Consent for Release of Records
Your pet's physical medical records are the property of North Seattle Veterinary Clinic. The information contained within the records about your pet are the property of the pet's owner. By law, we have 10 days to supply your pet's medical records to you at your request. From time to time, we may be asked to send your pet's records to third parties, such as other veterinary clinics, emergency clinics, specialists, groomers, or boarding facilities. By default, we will not give information out unless your pet is being seen as an emergency and it is critical for your pet's health or if we are referring your pet directly to a Specialist.